  • Subject: lug-bg: [meskes@xxxxxxxxxx: [OFFTOPIC] job offerings in Germany]
  • From: stoev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Julian Stoev)
  • Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:50:42 +0900

Preprashtam tozi mail s nadezdata, che moze pyk da e polezen na niakogo ot lista.

----- Forwarded message from Michael Meskes <meskes@xxxxxxxxxx> -----

Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 12:08:17 +0100
From: Michael Meskes <meskes@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: debian-user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,
  Debian Development <debian-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [OFFTOPIC] job offerings in Germany

I don't want to spam this list, so I give details only on private mail.

Just a short summary. We are looking for consultants in the Linux/Debian
area. The company resides in the western parts of Germany so the offer also
hold for Linuxers in the Netherlands or Belgium and of course to everyone
else who's willing to move. :-)

The consulting job is supposed to be done without much travelling.

The offer holds for all kinds of professional background. We also have
opportunities for students who look for a job besides their university
obligations.

For more info please contact me.

Michael

P.S.: I hope this kind of mail is okay on this list since I saw several
similar here over the last years. If not please take my apologies.

--
Email: Michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxx           | Use PostgreSQL!

----- End forwarded message -----

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.