  • Subject: lug-bg: [paulgor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx: Re: Situacia s CP1251 v Mozilla (aka NS5)]
  • From: stoev@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Julian Stoev)
  • Date: Thu, 16 Mar 2000 20:57:59 +0900

----- Forwarded message from paulgor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx -----

From: paulgor@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Newsgroups: soc.culture.bulgaria
Subject: Re: Situacia s CP1251 v Mozilla (aka NS5)
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 21:14:11 GMT

Julian,

I also was going to forward _the same_ message to this Newsgroup
today :)

But I wanted to forward *two* messages and 2nd message -
my response in that Mozilla Newsgroup to the message that
you placed here.
It is a method for Netscape ver. _4.5+_ (not for ver. 4.0x)

that may be useful for this Newsgroup -
no more Win-1251 fonts as Western will be required for sending
Win-1251 texts, all headers will have correct charset=windows-1251
and not charset=iso-8859-1:

(after you read the whole message below, you may want to translate
 the essense of this method into Bulgarian and post here)