  • Subject: lug-bg: Fw: AbsoluteX
  • From: sany@xxxxxxxx (Stanimir Dobrev)
  • Date: Mon, 4 Dec 2000 14:03:11 +0200

Niakoj moje da se zainteresuwa...

----- Original Message -----
From: Epitera, Inc. <absolutex@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Bulgarian LUG <sany@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 04, 2000 1:32 PM
Subject: AbsoluteX

> Dear LUG Administrator,
>
> AbsoluteX, a new Open Source development toolkit, is now available for
free download from www.absolutex.org and sourceforge.net. We invite you to
visit these sites, download AbsoluteX and send us your feedback.   We would
also like the opportunity to introduce AbsoluteX to your user group and ask
them to share their comments on our message board.  AbsoluteX is
non-proprietary and is available for the general public's use and enjoyment.

> In an effort to create a community of AbsoluteX users, we have established
a message board on Sourceforge (sourceforge.net) to discuss projects
developed using AbsoluteX, any reactions to this unique class library and
general comments. If you are interested in checking out AbsoluteX, please
visit our site, www.absolutex.org.  If you would like to share AbsoluteX
with members of your user group, please advice how we may contact them.

> Just a few words about what AbsoluteX is all about.  First unveiled at the
Annual Linux Showcase in Atlanta, Georgia, AbsoluteX is an X-Window
developer toolkit created by Epitera, Inc. (www.epitera.com) to streamline
and facilitate the process of developing customized GUIs for Linux.
AbsoluteX is an Open Source, C++ class library that uses cutting-edge
programming language with multiple inheritance methodology, Standard
Template Libraries (STL), efficient messaging and programming methods that
separate logical and visual aspect class libraries.

> We hope you enjoy using AbsoluteX and find it useful.  If you have any
questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

> Naomi Rabbie
> Epitera Inc.
> Tel:  +972-3-731-8001 Ext. 325
> Fax: +972-3-731-3005
> e-mail: naomi@xxxxxxxxxxx

  • Във връзка с:

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.