  • Subject: Re: lug-bg: Problem s kompilirane na karnela
  • From: danchev@xxxxxxxxx (George Danchev)
  • Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2001 17:38:23 +0200

Problema ne ti e v klaviaturata :))) .
Mislq 4e kato si compiliral kernela si kazal Yes na "Support for console on
serial port" v sekciqta Character Devices. Dai my NO , zastoto :

ot HELP-a :

If you say Y here, it will be possible to use a serial port as the
system console (the system console is the device which receives all
kernel messages and warnings and which allows logins in single user
mode). This could be useful if some terminal or printer is connected
to that serial port.

Even if you say Y here, the currently visible virtual console
(/dev/tty0) will still be used as the system console by default, but
you can alter that using a kernel command line option such as
"console=ttyS1". (Try "man bootparam" or see the documentation of
your boot loader (lilo or loadlin) about how to pass options to the
kernel at boot time.)

If you don't have a VGA card installed and you say Y here, the
kernel will automatically use the first serial line, /dev/ttyS0, as
system console.

If unsure, say N.

Az imah podoben problem , zastoto ne 4eta help i docs navreme :)))
 Adi precompilirai se , i vij dali kato boot-ne ste ti dade prompt-a za login.
Ako  te murzi  da  prekompilirash  kernela opitai tova , sled kato lilo-to ti
dade prompt , my pishi :

linux console=ttyS1

Razbira se ako label-a na na image-a koito iskash da boot-vash se kazva linux
de , vij tam kak si go krustil .

On Tuesday 20 March 2001 13:36, you wrote:
> Veche njakolko dena se opitvam bezuspeshno da kompiliram 2.4.2 na RedHat
> 6.2 Rezultata v naj-dobrija sluchaj e ednakuv - stigam do login promta i
> tam ustanovjavam, che ne mi raboti klaviaturata.
> Kude moga da burkam?

> A mail-list of Linux Users Group - Bulgaria (bulgarian linuxers)
> http://www.linux-bulgaria.org/ Hosted by Internet Group Ltd. - Stara Zagora
A mail-list of Linux Users Group - Bulgaria (bulgarian linuxers)
http://www.linux-bulgaria.org/ Hosted by Internet Group Ltd. - Stara Zagora

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.