  • Subject: Re: lug-bg: IceWW
  • From: andrei@xxxxxxxx (Andrei Boyanov)
  • Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 19:36:53 +0300

On Mon, Apr 22, 2002 at 02:45:43PM +0300, George Danchev wrote:
> On Monday 22 April 2002 10:50, you wrote:
> > az moga da udarq edno ramo po otnoshenie na design-a i iconite
> > no mislq che pyrvo e naj udachno da se napravi nqkakyv homepage i da se
> > razpredelqt zadachite. Dobre shte e i da se pishe na development teama na
> > IceWW.
>
> ami za syzhalenie mozhe bi ot polovin godina IceWM e bez main developer i
> devel team (no upstream development due to lack of time).
> IceWM e regnat kato unmaintained software na
> http://www.unmaintained-free-software.org/showproject.php?id=229

Eto obache edna izvadka ot http://www.icewm.org ... :

                                  founder Marko Macek has told me that he's working on the stable version again. So while IceWM could really need an experienced coder with some
                                                   spare time it's not at all left unmaintained.
                                                                    There will be a beta release of the upcoming 1.2.0 version still in april. Please review and try to reproduce the currently known bugs so we know
                                                                                     what to fix.
========

Sorry za loshia copy/paste

Andrei

A mail-list of Linux Users Group - Bulgaria (bulgarian linuxers)
http://www.linux-bulgaria.org/ Hosted by Internet Group Ltd. - Stara Zagora

  • Във връзка с:
  • Относно:

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.