  • Subject: Account Verification
  • From: Bank of America <notice@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Jul 2005 02:06:26 +0800

Title: Bank of America
Wells
We are glad to inform you, that our bank is switching to new transactions security standards.The new updated technologies will ensure the security of your payments through our bank. Both software and hardware will be updated.

Our Online Security Guarantee

When you use Bank of America Online® or Bank of America Business Online® Banking, we guarantee that you will be covered 100% for any funds improperly removed from your Bank of America accounts, while we are handling your transactions. Read our Online Security Guarantee. It’s one more important way Bank of America partners with you to protect your money.

To securely confirm your Bank of America Account information please click on the link bellow:

http://www.bankofamerica.com/onlinebanking/

We offer you a new convenient and safe high-quality level of service to handle your ATM card.

Marry Kimmel, Bank of America Adminstrator

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.