  • Subject: Re: lug-bg: KMail question
  • From: danchev@xxxxxxxxx (George Danchev)
  • Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2001 09:38:32 +0300

Mai proqvih pove4ko surkazum otkolkoto trqbwashe ( s tozi help:)
ami moje i dvete spored men (vij Composer-a):
1.Automatically append signature
2.Automatically sign messages using PGP

Li4no az ne se izjivqwam kato paranoic i za sega ne sum gi probal kak rabotqt
i kak go pravqt

On Sunday 15 April 2001 23:24, you wrote:
> ili shte go lepne kato attachment ?
>

> kakto i da e ... az za towa wreme da bqh probwal weche
> towa myrzela e golqma rabota
>

> i mersi za helpa ... ama i az si go imam :)
>
> On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, George Danchev wrote:
> > Date: Sun, 15 Apr 2001 22:08:35 +0300
> > From: George Danchev <danchev@xxxxxxxxx>
> > To: lug-bg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
> > Subject: Re: lug-bg: KMail question
> >
> > Ami natisni please ,funkcionalniq klavish F1 ( vtoriq gore v lqvo na
> > kbd-to ) , za da ne ti paste-vam moq help :)))))
> > Razbira se 4e go encrypt-wa , daje moje da ti pokaje kak go e kodiralo,
> > predi da go izpratish 4e da se ubedish naistina 4e go kodira /shifrova .
> > Vse pak eto ti malko ot  opisanieto v help kasaeshto paranoicite :)))))))
> >

> > ----------------------KMail-HELP-Starts----------------------------------
> >
> > 3.7. Pretty Good Privacy (PGP) / GNU Privacy Guard (GnuPG)
> >
> > This is a short introduction on how to setup KMail's pgp support. It will
> > give some hints on the use of pgp too. It's written for people who are
> > beginners in this area. If you are familiar with the use of pgp, you can
> > skip most of the steps. Working with GnuPG is generally similar, but some
> > command line parameters may be different. Please also check out the FAQ
> > item about pgp.
> >

> > You can encrypt your messages sent with KMail, but this does not mean
> > that the attachments are encrypted. You have to encrypt your attachments
> > manually, using a shell command or some other tool before you attach
> > them.
> >
> > KMail has to rely on PGP's output. This output is often different between
> > different version of PGP, so it's important that you test if encryption
> > really works with your setup before you start using it seriously. KMail
> > might not warn you if something fails. You better enable Show ciphered
> > text after composing.
> >
> > To setup and use pgp support in KMail it is necessary to have pgp
> > installed and set up properly. Of course we cannot give you a full
> > introduction of pgp here. We will only mention the steps you have to do
> > to get pgp going. For details you should have a look at the excellent pgp
> > documentation.
> >
> > It is certainly a good idea to study this documentation as well as an
> > introduction into public key cryptography (e.g. out of the pgp 6.5.x
> > package). There you can learn a lot about the basic concepts, which will
> > help you to understand what is going on. As well, many security related
> > issues you should know about are discussed there.
> >
> > Now let's start.3.7.1. Preconditions
> >
> > KMail expects that your PGP binary is called pgp. In case of GnuPG, it
> > expects the binary to be called gpg. If that's not the case for you, just
> > make a symlink.
> >
> > If you haven't done so, you have to generate a key pair (secret and
> > public key) for your identity. You must do this at the command line (use
> > pgp -kg). KMail has no internal support for pgp's key generation at this
> [...]

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.