  • Subject: lug-bg: to read
  • From: Romeo Ninov <rninov@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 12:55:34 +0300

Don't perpetrate slow and fat code on the world. Don't you despise such code? Code that runs in fits and starts? Code that locks up the UI for seconds at time? Code that pegs the CPU or thrashes the disk?

Don't do it. Instead, stand up and pledge along with me:

"I promise I will not ship slow code. Speed is a feature I care about. Every day I will pay attention to the performance of my code. I will regularly and methodically measure its speed and size. I will learn, build, or buy the tools I need to do this. It's my responsibility."
(Really.) So did you promise? Good for you.

ако не можете да познаете от къде е горния цитат: http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/netframework/default.aspx?pull=/library/en-us/dndotnet/html/fastmanagedcode.asp
--
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
            Regards: Romeo Ninov

наши приятели

линукс за българи
http://linux-bg.org

FSA-BG
http://fsa-bg.org

OpenFest
http://openfest.org

FreeBSD BG
http://bg-freebsd.org

KDE-BG
http://kde.fsa-bg.org/

Gnome-BG
http://gnome.cult.bg/

проект OpenFMI
http://openfmi.net

NetField Forum
http://netField.ludost.net/forum/

Linux-Bulgaria.ORG

Mailing list messages are © Copyright their authors.