  • Subject: Re: Your Email to Healthy Computer Club Customer Service
  • From: help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Jun 2005 05:35:01 -0400

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting Healthy Computer Club (HealthyComputerClub.com). We do our best to answer all emails within 24 to 48 hours.  One of our Customer Service representatives will respond to your email within that timeframe on a first come, first serve basis.

In the meantime, if you have a question regarding our product or service, please see the following URL for a list of Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) and their answers.
http://www.HealthyComputerClub.com/Software/PCRescue/PCRescuehelp.html

If you lost or did not receive your Registration Key (also called 'Activation Key') please look in your email inbox (including your 'Spam' folders) for an email titled 'Order Info | Healthy Computer Club'. This email contains your registration key. You can also use the order lookup form provided here: http://payloadz.com/d1/lookup.asp?mid=13023

We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you with excellent software products that heal and protect your computer.

Thank you,
Healthy Computer Club
HealthyComputerClub.com

 "Mail Delivery (failure help@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx)" message